Marvel today unveiled quite a few covers for the next chapter in the saga of the X-Men.
The first issues of both House of X and Powers of X from writer Jonathan Hickman are set to be released in July with quite a few variant cover versions.
Main cover and interior art for House of X #1 will be handled by Pepe Larraz. R. B. Silva will be handling the main cover and interior art of Powers of X #1, with Marte Gracia handling the coloring duties.
Among the artists who will have their work featured on the cover include such names as Mark Brooks, Marco Checchetto, Dave Cockrum, as well as many more. Also there will be a cover that will feature restored pencil art work from the legendary Jack ‘The King’ Kirby for one of the variants of Powers of X #1.
Full press release is below. All artwork courtesy of Marvel.
New Covers Unveiled For HOUSE OF X #1 and POWERS OF X #1!
New York, NY—May 30, 2019—This week, Marvel rolled out the next monumental chapter for the X-Men with HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X – the upcoming series penned by critically acclaimed creator Jonathan Hickman!
To celebrate the X-Men’s all-new phase, Marvel is proud to unveil variant covers for HOUSE OF X #1 and POWERS OF X #1, coming to comic shops this July. Check out these snapshot moments covering 50+ years of X-Men history, all captured by a lineup of premiere talent!
HOUSE OF X:
· HOUSE OF X #1 BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT (MAY190691)
· HOUSE OF X #1 CHECCHETTO CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT (MAY190695)
· HOUSE OF X #1 COCKRUM HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190698)
· HOUSE OF X #1 HUDDLESTON VARIANT (MAY190693)
· HOUSE OF X #1 MADUREIRA VARIANT (MAY190696)
· HOUSE OF X #1 NOTO VARIANT (MAY190697)
· HOUSE OF X #1 PICHELLI VARIANT (MAY190694)
For more information on HOUSE OF X, visit Marvel.com.
HOUSE OF X #1 (of 6)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by PEPE LARRAZ
Cover Art by PEPE LARRAZ
More Variant Covers Revealed For POWERS OF X #1!
New York, NY—May 30, 2019—The next monumental chapter for the X-Men is coming this July in POWERS OF X and HOUSE OF X– the upcoming series penned by critically acclaimed creator Jonathan Hickman!
In honor of this milestone, we’re proud to present these extraordinary variants for POWERS OF X #1. An incredible array of talent, including restored pencils from Jack ‘The King’ Kirby, showcase the Children of the Atom’s evolution over 50+ years. Collect these historic covers soon!
POWERS OF X:
· POWERS OF X 1 BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT (MAY190704)
· POWERS OF X 1 CASSARA ARTIST CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT (MAY190708)
· POWERS OF X 1 HANS VARIANT (MAY190709)
· POWERS OF X 1 HUDDLESTON VARIANT (MAY190706)
· POWERS OF X 1 JACK KIRBY HIDDEN GEM VARIANT (MAY190711)
· POWERS OF X 1 WEAVER NEW CHARACTER VARIANT (MAY190707)
For more information on POWERS OF X, visit Marvel.com.
POWERS OF X #1 (of 6)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by R.B. SILVA
Cover Art by R.B. SILVA
Colors by MARTE GRACIA
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com
or simply chat with some of your favorite heroes with Marvel’s chatbot accessible through Twitter and Facebook