19.7 C
New York
Sunday, May 26, 2024

Buy now


Hawkeye S1 E4 – Partners, Am I Right? review – Can we please just get to the end? (Spoilers)

Once again I was back to crossing my fingers, clicking my heels three times and wishing with every fiber of my being for this show to pull a Hail Mary. Please, just give me an end of the year miracle with this flipping show. 

This week on almost out of time for every plotline show, Hawkeye, it’s time to start celebrating the holidays! From talking trick arrows, ideas, and ones actually real (in the show), best shots ever made and more villains (maybe) showing their heads. Why yes, I do mean Yelena.

I feel like every episode we all have to shift through the at most times pointless storyline to get to the very few tiny bits of gold that make the show worth it, sometimes. The bits of gold once again come from Clint himself, talking about the best shot he took. Well, the one he never took. Not going too far into any real information in his story, Clint talks about a mission where he was sent to kill an assassin (Nat). He just couldn’t do it, and she also looked like she wanted out from her situation too. So, he didn’t take the shot, which then became his best shot and we all know where that led us. One of my favorite parts of the MCU is learning what makes the character and their relationships they have. With Clint and Nat it was their bestie connection and all of us fans wanting to know more about it. 

Getting to see Clint open up with his grief and guilt is one of the best parts (second only to Pizza Dog being the best dog in the MCU) that make this show worth watching. This is what makes him human and an even better character than we ever noticed before (it also gives him the depth we haven’t really gotten to see outside of Avengers: Endgame). 

© Marvel Studios 2021 All Rights Reserved

Kate Bishop on the other hand, is well… She has her moments of being the character we all know and enjoy from the comics. But, that’s only a rare 5% of the time. The rest of that 95% is annoying and not that much of an enjoyable character to watch, she does not inspire me to want to know more about her or see where she will go after the series ends. 

The best parts to look forward to with the last two episodes coming in the next two weeks, is more talk of Nat from Clint (hopefully) and more of Yelena. She is our last hope that this show might end in a somewhat good way. If you want to catch up on the previous four episodes of Hawkeye before tuning into the finale two in the upcoming Wednesdays, you can stream them all on Disney+ now!

Are you going watch the episode? Have you already? Feel free to leave a comment below or chat with me on Twitter!

If you’d like to write opinion pieces about pop culture topics or reviews, reach out to us using the contact us form.

Ali Raphael
Ali Raphael
Ali is a professional workaholic but likes to add more to her plate by reviewing comics/books/ tv shows/movies and anime. In every other waking moment, she breathes books, manga and anything Marvel. Every day she wishes she was a Part-Time Avenger, instead of a full-time Target employee.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

[td_block_social_counter facebook="tagdiv" twitter="tagdivofficial" youtube="tagdiv" style="style8 td-social-boxed td-social-font-icons" tdc_css="eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjM4IiwiZGlzcGxheSI6IiJ9LCJwb3J0cmFpdCI6eyJtYXJnaW4tYm90dG9tIjoiMzAiLCJkaXNwbGF5IjoiIn0sInBvcnRyYWl0X21heF93aWR0aCI6MTAxOCwicG9ydHJhaXRfbWluX3dpZHRoIjo3Njh9" custom_title="Stay Connected" block_template_id="td_block_template_8" f_header_font_family="712" f_header_font_transform="uppercase" f_header_font_weight="500" f_header_font_size="17" border_color="#dd3333"]
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles